To add a sensor/probe to your account, please follow these steps:
- Open the Sensoterra app (and create an account if you haven't already done so).
- In the main "Set up" menu, click on "Add a new device" (make sure to grant the Sensoterra app access to your location)
- You can click on "Scan QR code now" to scan the QR code on the side of the probe's casing OR enter the probe's serial number manually in the field below the button (make sure to grant the Sensoterra app access to your camera). Click on "Next Step"
- The app will now find your location to the highest possible accuracy in order to assign that location to the sensor you are placing.
- Assign the relevant properties to the sensor at this location. You can assign Location, Name, Soil Type, Setpoint low, Setpoint high, Measurement Units and Status of the sensor.