Yes, the probe sends data on an hourly basis (24 times per day).
Articles in this section
- How do I turn on a sensor?
- Do I need to calibrate the sensor?
- What is the range of a sensor?
- How high should the probe extend above the soil?
- Can I install the sensor using a hammer?
- How do I connect a sensor to a gateway?
- How do I set up a new sensor?
- Does the probe measure soil moisture during the night?
- Can I set thresholds to alert me when soil moisture gets too high or too low?
- What frequency is used to transmit data from the probe to the gateway?